- Crystal Clear Video Evidence
- Detailed Written Reports
- Covert GPS Tracking
- Gambling Addiction Documentation
- Substance Abuse Detection
Domestic surveillance may be carried out for a number of reasons, most often:
- To allay or confirm suspicions of spousal infidelity.
- To influence child custody courts in the process of a divorce.
- To uncover evidence of gambling or drug and alcohol abuse.
What We Can Do
Now You Know Investigations offers a thorough and carefully conducted investigative procedure, capitalized by more than thirty years of experience among our staff. We approach each domestic case with the attention it requires and formulate a plan of investigation consistent with specific case needs. A client may request any or all of the following services:
- Computer Monitoring
- GPS Tracking
- Our technology, coupled with our investigators’ commitment to every individual client, will help to provide you the best possible analysis during a domestic investigation.
What You Can Expect
Before resolving to hire an investigator, it is important to know what you can expect and how you should prepare yourself.
A thorough investigation can take days or even weeks to complete; patience is a necessity as you wait for results.
If and when any evidence is obtained, you should be ready to take progressive steps to solve the problem. If divorce or separation is imminent, then consider hiring an attorney, as money division and child custody will become points of concern.